Assessment of the effectiveness of training projects
FOR is the exclusive representative of Kirkpatrick Partners in Poland – the creators of the most famous methodology of training effectiveness assessment in the world.
We test effectiveness at each of Kirkpatrick’s four levels – both in our own training projects and those carried out by other training companies or within the organization.
We evaluate development projects in accordance with the foundations of the New Kirkpatrick Model – The New World Kirkpatrick Model®.
The new Kirkpatrick Model assesses the effectiveness of the training project at four levels that relate to the following areas:
To what extent were the assumed results achieved as a result of the training / project and implementation activities used?
To what extent do the participants apply what they learned in training after returning to work?
To what extent did the participants acquire knowledge, skills and attitudes thanks to participation in the training?
To what extent did the participants respond positively to the training?
Make an appointment with us
References and certificates
Jim Kirkpatrick’s opinion on one of our consultants:
James D. (Jim) Kirkpatrick
Senior Consultant at Kirkpatrick Partners, LLC
April 3, 2020 – Katarzyna Gorhover worked with James D. (Jim) Kirkpatrick on the same team
I have known and worked with Kasia for several years as partners with the New World Kirkpatrick Model. She is very knowledgeable in the world of training and evaluation. Beyond that, she is excellent at connecting with people from all levels, and inspires people to actually get things done! Jim K
Kirkpatrick Four Levels® Evaluation Certification - Bronze Level Certified Professional
Certifying institution of Kirkpatrick Partners, LLC
Issued Aug 2014 Not expiring
Credential ID CREDLY-12176771
Client: Supreme Medical Chamber
Project: Evaluation of the effectiveness of the training project “”Healthy administration as the basis for the effectiveness of medical entities””.
- The training project implemented from EU funds included five training modules for over 1000 people
- The formal requirement was to conduct a thorough assessment of the effectiveness of the project by an independent entity that did not participate in the training of medical staff.
- Efficiency study on four levels of Kirkpatrick over 12 months of the project duration
- The methods and tools used in the project are: post-training survey, training observation, training report, knowledge tests before and after the training, focus groups (FGI), online survey at least 4 and 8 weeks after the end of the training, telephone interviews
- The effectiveness study report was accepted without reservations
Find out more
Get access to our Knowledge Base for free
Would you like to receive free educational materials and information about upcoming trainings in the form of our Newsletter?